Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Guardian & Jamie Rowe stuff (Christian Hard Rock)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Guardian & Jamie Rowe stuff (Christian Hard Rock)

    http://members5.boardhost.com/jamier...151604629.html

    Check it out. it has a lot of info and video clips. Old School hard rock and evolving into an alt-rock band and solo artist
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member triodevil's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 5th, 2005
    Posts
    165
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Guardian & Jamie Rowe stuff (Christian Hard Rock)

    Guardian...Now there's a blast from the past for me. I never thought anyone on this board would have heard of them. I'm glad to know someone else likes/liked Guardian. Back in the old days, "First Watch" and "Fire and Love" were CDs that saw a lot of action in my player!!!! I even got to see Guardian a couple of times; once at Cornerstone Festival in 1991 and again that same year at, of all places, Natural Tunnel State Park. Man I miss the glory days...
    You wanted the best, you got the best...

  3. #3
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Guardian & Jamie Rowe stuff (Christian Hard Rock)

    Gardian was out Wise with Petra back around 10 years ago at Zion Family Ministeries
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Guardian & Jamie Rowe stuff (Christian Hard Rock)

    if you like Guardian you should check out ebay or amazon for some music from AdrianGale. Guardian's singer singing for a straight up clean rock band. They are great. They have a vibe of Bon Jovi meets Whitesnake meets Tesla.
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Guardian & Jamie Rowe stuff (Christian Hard Rock)

    here is a video for Guardian's song Power Of Love which got MTv play back in the day
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHTjl...ed&search=
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Guardian -- reunion stuff

    [ame="http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=2 011412137"]MySpace Video - Watch & Share Videos, Video Clips, Music Videos, TV Show Vids & Movie Trailers Online[/ame]
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •